Conversation

Conversation



(At a quiet bus stopping near my school. I was waiting for a bus)
Zahrani :  “When the bus arrived?, I  have to go home early”, I mumbled
(Suddenly, someone answered)
Nia         : “ The bus come about five more minutes”
Zahrani : "Ups...Who is there”, I  surprised
Nia         : "Hahaha I’m sorry, I freak you out. By the way your face looks funny  when you did that"
Zahrani : "It’s ok. Thanks, I’ m not aware, there’s someone here besides me. By the way what’s your name?"
Nia         : "My name is Nia, nice to meet you. What is your name?"
Zahrani  : "My name is Zahrani, pleased to meet you.  Are we in the same school?"
Nia         : "Yes. We are in the same school, we put on in the same uniform"
Zahrani : "That’s great...but I never  met you in the school, what’s  your grade?"
Nia         : "I’m  in the grade ten, I new here, Are you in grade twelve?"
Zahrani : "No, I’m in the grade ten too, we are in the same rank"
Nia         : "Great, we are in the same group, actually I ever see you in canteen. I thought you are  my seniors"
Zahrani : "Do my face as old as that?"
Nia         : "Don’t be sullen, later you face became older. I’m just kidding, don’t take it personal"
Zahrani : "Which one is your class?"
Nia         : "I’m in the Science 2. How about you?"
Zahrani : "I’m in the Science 1. It turns out our class is adjacent. But why I never saw you before?"
Nia         : "I guess you just not paying attantion to the people around you."
Zahrani : "Yes maybe right."
Nia         : "From now i will visit your class"
Zahrani : "Yeah.... By the way, could I ask you phone number ?"
Nia         : "Sure, this my phone number"
(The bus arrived)
Zahrani : "Here the bus come, Shall we ?"
Nia         : "No, we have diference direction"
Zahrani : "Ok, see you later, When I get home, I’l l call you then"
Nia         : "Bye..be carrefull"





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Analyze the structure of letter

Natural Phenomenon : Volcanic Eruption

Stingray : Classification