Analysis video : Offer and Suggestion

Dialogue
Widy    : "Nisrina have you choosen your additiona subject?"
Nisrina : "Of course, why? There's a problem Widy?"
Widy    : "Can you help me to choose the subject? I really confused."
Nisrina : "Ok, but why don't you ask your mother first? I think she know you better."
Widy    : "My mom said it's up to me."
Nisrina : "Ok, let's see the positive and the negative first. If you have known, you will be easier to                       choose it."
Widy    : "Hmm ok thank you Nisrina, I'll think about it. Shall we go to the canteen?"
Nisrina : "Let's go! That's a good idea."


1. Content (What are they talking about)
They talking about the chosen additional subject

2. The expression of "offer and suggestion"
- Why don't you ask your mother first? I think she know you better.
- Let's see the positive and the negative first. If you have known, you will be easier to choose it.
- Shall we go to the canteen?

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Analyze the structure of letter

Natural Phenomenon : Volcanic Eruption

Stingray : Classification