My Future

My Future

    Hello my name is Zahrani Qolbi Khairunnisa. I live in Bandung. Now I am 17 years old and I am in the 11th grade of highschool on Senior Highschool 3 on Belitung street number 8. I have 2 siblings, the oldest one is the men and he is already in college now. My youngest sister now study in junior highschool. My hobbies is reading, playing, and taking some pictures like scenery.

    My dream is to become a doctor, so my hope after graduating from school is to enter and continue studying in Fakultas Keedikteran (medical school) on UNPAD in Jatinangor. Entering this university is difficult because there are so many people who want to enter this famous university. My potential or my strength. The First one if there any problem that occurs I can settle it calmly. Secondly I like to read and prefer to memorize so I can memorize things quickly. However, there are some weaknesess too. One of them is that I am unable to manage time well. Like managing time between studying, playing or the other activities. Secondly, some times I cant doing some things that I haven't prepared well.

    

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Analyze the structure of letter

Natural Phenomenon : Volcanic Eruption

Stingray : Classification