Conversation About Holiday

Zahrani : "Hi Virgi!"
Virgi     : "Hi Zahrani, where are you going now?"
Zahrani : "I'll go to the library, how about you?"
Virgi     : "I'll go to the library too, why not we go together to the library?"
Zahrani : "Oh yes, lets go!"

IN THE LIBRARY

Zahrani : "By the way when the holidays come what will you do?"
Virgi     : "Maybe I'll go to another country."
Zahrani : "Oh that's great!where exactly the country you are going to visit?"
Virgi     : "I'll go to France actually if there is no obstacle."
Zahrani : "Where will you go then?"
Virgi     : "I will go to Paris to visit my aunt and of course I will get some vacation there."
Zahrani : "That's nice! With whom will you go?"
Virgi     : "I will visit Paris with my family including my mother, sister, and my brother too, and there                  will be a family gathering in my aunt house."
Zahrani : "Do you have another family living in Paris except your aunt?"
Virgi     : "I think it just my aunt live in there because that's why my family go visit her."
Zahrani : "And what your second plans for holiday?"
Virgi     : "If i'm not go to Paris, maybe I'll go to my grandma house."
Zahrani : "That's good Virgi, same here. I also want to meet my grandma in Batam. After that I will                      go to Singapore using a ship with my family."
Virgi     : "Cool!! That's seems nice. By the way, what will you do in Singapore?"
Zahrani : "I will go to a famous place in there, it's a place that i wanted to go to."
Virgi     : "What a place are you talking about?"
Zahrani : "This p;ace is known as Disneyland."
Virgi     : "Ohh i know that place. I visited Disneyland last year with my family, that holiday is one of                  my unforgettable experience."
Zahrani : "That's amazing. By the way have you found the book are you looking for?"
Virgi     : "Yes I already found it, and now I'll going to my class, see you later."
Zahrani : "See you..."

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Analyze the structure of letter

Natural Phenomenon : Volcanic Eruption

Stingray : Classification