Unforgettable experience : Get Lost in The Market



        This is my bad experience when I was seven years old. One day after school, I was invited by my mother to went to the market. I was picked up by my mother in the school and already went to the market. We went to market with the motorcycle. After we arrived, we immediately entered the market. My mothers purpose to go there was to buy clothes, so we were going to clothing boutique which in the top floor. In the market there was a lot of people, there so many people who wanted to bought anything their needed. When were going to the top floor I was holding my mothers hand. After a while then I realized that I was holding the hand of the wrong person. I was really surprised and immediately took off my hand after I realized it, I felt so worried and frightened. Then I searched my mother, I also looked for my mother to the place where we have passed, but I didn't found her, so I went out from the market and I was waiting there, in front of the market. I payed attention to every person who passed me, and hope there was my mother. But same, I didn't found it. I almost cried in there but I held it so I came in again to the market and waited in food counter, the place that were visited before were going to the top. After a while, suddenly someone came to me. I was a little surprised by his arrival. She looked like a waiter in that food counter, then I recognized her. She is the waiter I met when me and my mother ordered some food. She asked my mother, so I told her that I lost my mother when I want to go to clothing boutique. Then she helped me to searched my mother. Finally I found my mother in front of the market, in the place that I waited. I'm very grateful and very happy when I met my mother. My mother was thankful to God and not forget to the waiter. That is my unforgettable experience.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Analyze the structure of letter

Natural Phenomenon : Volcanic Eruption

Stingray : Classification